1. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
1. www.promedica.org IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ProMedica AND EACH THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. A Covered Party (as defined below) shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors in or omissions from www.promedica.org, including but not limited to any Postings, (b) any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through hot links in www.promedica.org, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom, (c) the unavailability or interruption of www.promedica.org or any portion thereof, (d) your use of www.promedica.org (regardless of whether you received any assistance from a Covered Party in using www.promedica.org), (e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with www.promedica.org, (f) the content of www.promedica.org, including but not limited to any Postings, (g) blocking, removal or the failure to block or remove Postings, or (h) any delay or failure in performance.
2. "Covered Party" means ProMedica, its affiliates, and any officer, director, employee, subcontractor, agent, successor, or assign of ProMedica or its affiliates.
3. THE COVERED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY'S FEES), LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH www.promedica.org, OR THE FAILURE OF ANY COVERED PARTY TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS; INDEMNIFICATION
1. You hereby represent and warrant that (a) all information you have provided is true and accurate, (b) you will at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations with respect to your use of www.promedica.org, (c) you will not usewww.promedica.org to infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of Provider or third parties, (d) you will not knowingly or otherwise introduce to or through www.promedica.org any viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
1. These Terms and Conditions for www.promedica.org, may be changed by Provider from time to time immediately upon notice. Your access to www.promedica.org may be terminated immediately upon notice to Provider if any change is unacceptable. Continued use of www.promedica.org following any change constitutes acceptance of the change.
2. The failure of Provider to enforce any provisions hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time.
3. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under these Terms and Conditions for www.promedica.org.
4.These Terms and Conditions for www.promedica.org shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein.
The information contained on the ProMedica web site is not intended to be a substitute for the advice, recommendation or information provided to you by your health care professional (i.e., physician, nurse, etc.). The intent of the information within the web site is to educate users and provide a basic understanding of health care topics. This web site does not encourage the self-management of health problems. If you have any questions regarding your health status / condition, please call your physician immediately.
ProMedica may revise and update these terms and conditions within the section, “Legal Notice,” at any time. If you have additional questions concerning this section and/or the guidelines listed above, please contact us through any of the means listed below.
100 Madison Ave
Toledo, OH 43604
Phone: (567) 585-9600